Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day 'n Stuff

So, Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there--yesterday! Matt did a wonderful job for me with a "Pregnant Mother's Day," he got me a Pajama Gram for us preggos. Then had dinner over with my folks last night.

Another wonderful aspect of the weekend was that it was the first time that we were able to take the Chevelle out! I've got to say that I LOVE THAT CAR! It's probably my favorite thing that we've ever bought. Nothing compares to the smell and sounds and feel of Old Blue rumbling along. The dog is so funny, too. It took a while for Matt to get it started (after it'd been sitting for 6 months). Once it finally turned over, little Staley got so excited! She was practically jumping out of her skin--she loves riding around. Hopefully, the Chevelle will get to come out and play a good amount this summer, although gas prices may become prohibitive...we'll see.

Also, my brother and Miss Jackie are coming home from school today! They've been driving from Norman, OK since Saturday morning and should be about home by now (4:00 on Monday). They've stayed with family and friends along the way, but have really mostly been driving. It'll be nice to see them both for a while, until they head back again in August.

Otherwise, we're just cruising along here. Matt's doing well with his Master's course. I'm trying to knit some more and am just about ready to be done with school (June 18 is my last day). It'll all come with time.

In the meantime, I'm just trying to decide how much hair to get cut off on Wednesday...big decisions, I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment