Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Waiting

The countdown continues. I've got 19 school days left until Thanksgiving (I think), which means that I've got 19 days of school left, at the absolute most. I'm going to miss school--mostly my friends there, but I have a feeling that I'll be enjoying myself with my little guy. Hopefully I won't feel too disconnected.

Otherwise, we're still plugging along getting ready for baby. We've got furniture to move around, but I'm figuring that's what family is for :) I've been washing clothes and trying to put stuff away. I've conceded myself to the fact that his quilt isn't getting done before he gets here. I'm at the point where I've got to crawl all over it, and I just don't feel like doing that now. So, I'm trying to finish the blanket that I started knitting.

The waiting continues, though. I'm about ready, and I hope that he is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment