Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mom

For those of you who don't know already, my mom has been in China for the past week and will be for the next week. Her school (well, 12 people from her school anyway) is there on an exchange program with some wonderful people. She called last night ($2.50/min) and let us know that she's having a wonderful time. I'm so glad that she went...I'm not sure that I would've had the guts. I hope that I would have. Anyway, this is where she is today:
How cool is that?! I hope that she takes lots of pictures! Maybe I'll make it there one day...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Asian countries!

    Haha. I'm actually of Taiwan origin and have yet to go to China. I will probably go to China this summer with my Taiwan relatives! I'm excited!

    Thursday was purple/white day and Make a difference day at school! What happens is that all teacher get three purple bracelets that says I make a difference on it. The teacher would pass all three to a student that has made a difference in that teacher's life. The student would keep a bracelet and pass on the other two to another person that he or she thinks has made a difference, and so on. I got a bracelet from Mrs. Gillespie and Price! I was touched. I would have passed one to you but I don't know how I can get in touch with you. (I have an extra on my pillow right now)

    ~Dan Yuan

    ReplyDelete