So, Melissa posted this on her blog, and it looked like fun. So, I'm taking it :)
1. What were you doing five years ago?
At some point in the summer of 2003 Matt and I took a camping vacation of all of the amusement parks in Pennsylvania. It was an awesome trip and we had tons of fun!
2. What are five things on my to-do list for today?
The first five: put in under-sink shelf in bathroom, measure kitchen drawer for divider at Ikea, laundry, all of the trash, scrub bathtub to put non-skid stickies down (sounds exciting, I know)
3. What are five snacks that you enjoy?
Cheese 'n crackers, pretzels, popcorn, M&Ms, Cheez-its
4. What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off all of our debt, make sure that the whole family was set (college, loans, houses, etc), buy a new car (or two), buy a new house, travel
5. Where are five of your favorite places to travel? Why?
Chicago: family, and nothing beats downtown Chicago
Maine (specifically Jordan Pond in Acadia Nat'l Park): just a wonderful calming oasis
Great Plains/West-ish area (like Yellowstone): big skies and miles and miles of views
Florida (in the springtime): good sun-shot during the dreary NH days
London: Matt and I had such a wonderful time there (minus the terrible food poisoning)
6. What five jobs have you had?
In no particular order: the Easter bunny, book seller, teacher, research chemist (sort of), lab aide
7. What five people do you want to tag?
Anyone who wants to respond!