Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo, again

I made it once before, so I'm going to give it a go again. I've had a lot on my mind, and I think that National Blog Posting Month will give me the motivation to cultivate and produce coherent thoughts. Their general theme for the month is "NOW," which conveniently works pretty well with what's been coursing between my ears. So, saddle up. Or not.

I'm pretty sure that most people don't care about what I write on here. I started this whole blog thing to be a place that family and friends from around the country could come to see how our little family is growing and changing. While I kind of stay close to that from time to time, this has mostly turned into a place for me to journal my random musings. I've been a journal-er since I was about 10 and got my first little diary from Sarah T when my family moved out of Watertown. It was red with a little lock on the side and had a date for each page. I did pretty well, and realized that journaling was a good way for me to process my thoughts and feelings. I've had a lot of thoughts and feelings lately, and I think that this will really help me put it all together. So, I guess that I'm opening a little window for you all to get a glimpse of what really goes on in my head. I don't really do that all too often...hopefully you don't get too creeped out.

As far as the mechanics of life go, it's been a busy little run. Most notably, Frankie is here! He made his grand entrance on Thursday May 27, and his mom, Mary, did a phenomenol job. 8 lbs 15 oz, 22 inches, and everyone is well and good. So, I've got to wrap up his quilt. And, May has been busy. We've certainly kept ourselves busy on the weekends, and careened through the weeks. I have a feeling that June will be kind of similar. I'll post pictures sometime soon. It's been fun.

'See' you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment