Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Vacation

So, it's school vacation week. My mom and I are in Ocean City, Maryland enjoying a bit of beach air. It's been lovely here, and we seem to be doing a comfortable amount of nothing. I would blame a lot of that on myself as I spent the last couple of days feeling terrible. I seem to be doing better today and CAN'T WAIT for this early pregnancy "feel okay today, feel like death tomorrow, want to sleep all day the next day" cycle to end! Everyone keeps telling me that it only lasts a little while. I know, but that doesn't make me feel any less nauseous today. I'm just kind of a baby about this, and I know that it'll pass, and I know that the end prize will be all worth it. So, I'm going to go take a nap and hopefully not barf. Oh boy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allison,

    hope you guys are having fun in ocean city this week despite the nausea. Oklahoma is rainy and kind of cold so hopefully you guys are going to get better weather than us for the rest of the week. enjoy the rest of your vacation and i'll see you in a couple of weeks (even though the semester feels like it will never end).

    -Max

    ReplyDelete