Wednesday, May 9, 2007

First pictures

So, yesterday Matt and I went for our first ultrasound of our little one. It was amazing. According to the tech, I'm a little over 12 weeks now. That makes me feel pretty good because it means that I'm just about out of that first trimester growing period. I'm starting to feel a little better. I seem to be having more good days than bad days, but I still get so tired so quickly. However, it would seem that there's something in the air (as there always is in the springtime) that I'm allergic to. Unfortunately, this time, I can't rely on my Singulair to cut it down a bit. So, I'm working through stuffy noses and itchy eyes: a small price to pay, I guess.


I'm posting one of the pictures from yesterday. My mom scanned it for me and labeled a couple little parts, since the whole thing is kind of fuzzy. Hopefully you can pick out some little parts. Matt says that it must be a boy because it has his profile--a longer nose and not my chin. We'll see how that ends up working out, though. I'm just thrilled that everything seems to be fine. We actually got to see a little hand with fingers at one point.
I go for my second ultrasound on June 27. That's when we can find out what kind we're having, if we want to know. We haven't decided about that yet...we'll see how it rolls, I guess.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! How cool!! Just like boys...taking all the credit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cool! (And kind of weird at the same time...amazing what technology allows us to do!)

    ReplyDelete