Friday, March 28, 2008

Four months

My goodness, where has the time gone?! I guess that this is how parenthood goes, though. Before you know it, your little ones are big. At any rate, we're treasuring every day and every new thing with our sweet baby Joseph. So, here's our four month picture: And in case anyone was wondering how he fell off the couch...it was a move like this one:
This toy bar was an Easter present. We're doing rather well with grasping objects...and looking at things on top of us :)


Just some tummy and finger-sucking time:

And, scoring some quality time with Uncle Cool (Max) and Aunt Awesome (Jackie):


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I he is adorable... I can not wait to read your blog and catch up on how you have been doing... I have been doing ok, don't know if you heard been on bed rest since 1/23, got a blood clot (resulting from my fall) and it has been fun in and out of the hospital and the doctors at a weekly rate, but the baby is great, so I can not complain... and only 3 weeks left!!!

    ReplyDelete