Monday, November 10, 2008

ADD

My mom has this nifty ADD song:
A-D-D; Easy as 1-2-7; Simple as do-re-bird; M-O-U-S-E

I swear, if I didn't know that I didn't have ADD, I'd think that...oh, look, a chicken! Anyway, I've got like a million things running through my brain right now. The annotated list includes:
  • Christmas music already? Okay. I'm game.
  • Speaking of Christmas...eih...who wants cookies, fudge, and peanut brittle? Everyone? Good, that's what you're all getting.
  • How is it that two children who grow up in the same house end up so different?
  • How much of that is personalities and how much is birth order? Nature vs. Nurture?
  • So, how many kids should we have to make sure that they're all as functional as possible?
  • Will Joseph ever sleep through the night?
  • Is there a good non-dairy cake recipe out there for Joseph's birthday? Frosting would be nice too.
  • Why is it taking me so long to read "Of Mice and Men"? It's only like 120 pages.
  • Candy Cane Oreos = super yum-tastic
  • 'Nuff here...must go knit and watch "30 Rock" online.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, this post cracks me up because my brain is always working that way! And I definitely need to try those candy cane Oreos! Hope you're enjoying your day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! All I can say is, dude, me too....

    ReplyDelete