Sunday, September 16, 2007

Matt and Ramblings

This weekend, Matt is up at NHIS again working security for the various races. He had such a good time in July that he decided to do this again. It's also a nice way for him to see the race without us having to buy a ticket...since we're doing that uber-frugal thing now. So, I talked to him yesterday and he mentioned that it was rather chilly. Also, he didn't finish until 8:30 last night since it was raining in the morning which pushed the whole schedule back. So far, he's freezing again this morning. I hope that he has fun...and doesn't get sick.

Next weekend he gets to go out to Chicago for his annual Bears game. It was scheduled early in the season this year as I told him that he wasn't allowed to leave me alone for the weekend later in the season. Lucky dog...he's gotten to go play for 4 weekends while I've stayed home being boringly pregnant. I could've gone with on 3 of the weekends, but I've been trying to responsibly grow a baby. Oh well...as long as I get to ride rides if we go to Cedar Point this year...

Otherwise, we're just keepin' on. School is going well. I really do love my job, but I'm excited to stay home with my Little Guy. We started our birthing classes: we've had 2 so far. Matt's learning a lot, and I decided that I don't want to actually have this baby after our last class. It kind of freaked me out a bit. I know that I'll be okay though. Our house is still not even remotely ready for this baby...big pregnant me would be about the only clue that a baby was on its way. We'll have to work on that. I would have finished the back to Little Guy's quilt, if I hadn't screwed it up (like a big dummy who was working too fast). I think that I'm just going to ditch it, though, and go with a plain back...it'll be easier to quilt, and less distracting. So, that's on my agenda today. Also, the 2 couples that we know that were due this month both have beautiful baby girls that are home and doing well. Welcome to Liliane and Amelia, and congrats to the proud parents Christina and Lucas, and Jeff and Crystal! That brings us up to those of us due in November...we're getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment