Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So, I lied...

So, I said the next post would be when baby was here...well, he's not and here I am. I just wanted to update those of you who drop by and let you know that there's still no baby. Somehow I've come to peace with this and am just looking forward to meeting my healthy (hopefully) little guy when he makes it...which will most likely be by Saturday at the latest. I have (hopefully) my last doctor's appointment this afternoon where they'll check things out (again) and see where we're sitting.

My brother and Miss Jackie came home last night, so it'll be great to see them. Jackie has said that she doesn't see giantly pregnant women too often, so I'm happy to oblige these few days :) I just hope that little guy makes it here before they leave EARLY on Sunday morning. Then, Matt's folks are coming in on Saturday evening, so we're going to have a lot of family around for a little while. It'll be great to have the support and to see everyone.

And, I'm officially done with school for the year. I've got to say that I'm a little nervous about this...I've gone to school every day that I could for the past 25 years, and this is the first time that school is going on without me. So, I'm kind of sad and anxious about that. I'm going to miss my school friends a lot, but I know that we'll keep in touch :)

So, really this time, the next time you see something up here it should have a baby picture attached to it. All supportive thoughts and prayers are appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there kid, it won't be long now. I'm thinking of you!!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Krones!

    This is Dan Yuan! (Mr. Price gave me the blog website.) Joe Krones looks wonderful (again, Price showed me the pictures) and healthy and really cute!! :)
    I wish your family all the best!

    ~Dan

    ReplyDelete