Friday, May 9, 2008

Fork.

Stick a fork in me. Why do mother's only get one day a year? I'm trying really hard today to take a step back and not cry at the impossible list of things that need to get done in the next 2 weeks. I'm not doing very well with that (the not crying part, or the list). Anybody want to clean my bathroom for me? :)

I'm also getting increasingly more anxious about what's going to happen next school year. I'm trying to teach part time but I don't feel like I'm getting much support in this decision, so I'm getting frustrated. Oh well. Things have a way of working out (that's #2 in my mom's philosophies of life. #1 is: Things are never the way that they seem). So, we'll get there.

In the meantime, Max and Jackie are on the road today so wish them safe driving (and cheap gas!). Max is hoping for Pennsylvania, but I think that's a rather lofty goal (they're starting in Oklahoma...with a cat). Either way, they'll be home tomorrow night--can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you getting to work part time next year. You know nothing really happens until the last minute around there so don't lose hope yet.

    On a bright note, at least you don't have to write a five page biochemistry paper this week (Did I tell you I hate this class?)

    ReplyDelete