Monday, May 5, 2008

One makes all the difference

So, I know that this is a statement of the obvious, but I can't believe how quickly the last five months with our sweet little Joseph have gone! I was just looking at pictures of little 4 day old Addison and remembering when Joseph was that small. WHAT?! He's still a little baby! But, he's not so little anymore and he's changing so quickly. I'm so happy that he's doing his wonderful growing thing, but I'm in complete awe of the whole situation. This whole parent thing has completely opened a new aspect of my Faith as well, and I couldn't be happier about that. I love how it's all coming together and I feel wonderfully complete :)

1 comment:

  1. :)

    AP Statistics Exam was today. Glad it's over!

    AP Physics Exam next monday...nervous!

    ~Dan Yuan

    ReplyDelete