A-D-D; Easy as 1-2-7; Simple as do-re-bird; M-O-U-S-E
I swear, if I didn't know that I didn't have ADD, I'd think that...oh, look, a chicken! Anyway, I've got like a million things running through my brain right now. The annotated list includes:
- Christmas music already? Okay. I'm game.
- Speaking of Christmas...eih...who wants cookies, fudge, and peanut brittle? Everyone? Good, that's what you're all getting.
- How is it that two children who grow up in the same house end up so different?
- How much of that is personalities and how much is birth order? Nature vs. Nurture?
- So, how many kids should we have to make sure that they're all as functional as possible?
- Will Joseph ever sleep through the night?
- Is there a good non-dairy cake recipe out there for Joseph's birthday? Frosting would be nice too.
- Why is it taking me so long to read "Of Mice and Men"? It's only like 120 pages.
- Candy Cane Oreos = super yum-tastic
- 'Nuff here...must go knit and watch "30 Rock" online.