Sunday, November 9, 2008

Perfect timing

You ever have one of those nights...where you're awoken no less than 3 times by a small someone who needs attention for at least 20 minutes to go back to sleep, and then another 3 or 4 times by some dumb dog who just can't get comfortable, and you've stayed up late to begin with because you were having a pleasant adult conversation. Well, that was last night.

Apparently I knew that I was going to have an exhausting night a couple of weeks ago because I had the forethought to book my half day at the spaaaaaaaah for today. Matt's folks got me this Relax Me package for Christmas last year and I finally used it today. I got an espresso-mud body wrap with vichy shower, a scalp treatment and hair style, a manicure, and pedicure. It was heavenly. I strongly recommend the vichy. Matt got me one of these packages a few years ago that had a vichy in it too.

And, I've got these pretty nails in "I'm fondue of you." Love it.

1 comment:

  1. I find that "pleasant adult conversation" is more responsible for my sleep deprivation than Luke. It's not so easy to sleep when the baby sleeps. Your spa day sounds heavenly. And Joseph's TPing skills are cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete