Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One year ago...Part 1

This year: Matt's folks made it here safely after an arduous drive through much weather. After a dinner of crock pot chicken deliciousness, homemade mashed potatoes, and peas, we conquered Costco and are happily decompressing in front of Dancing With The Stars. I think that tomorrow we're going to try to meet Matt for lunch and perhaps hit a Christmas store...we'll see. We need to stop at iParty for some balloons and a hat for a special birthday boy's party on Thursday!

Speaking of the birthday boy...one year ago today Matt and I went to the hospital to have my cervix ripened since it was apparently the strongest muscle in my body. They sent me home without ripening since I was already having fake-o contractions. So, we went to my parents house and watched football. And I stayed pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment