Sunday, February 22, 2009

4:45am--local time

That's what time Joseph woke up this morning. Luckily both of our bodies were still on EST, so it didn't seem quite as painful. But, yikes. After 27 hours of driving in the car over the past day and a half, it seemed just waaay too early. We even had to wait for the sun to come up so that we could take these pictures from our balcony.
Left.
Right.
Straight ahead.
I'm hoping to see some dolphins. There's all kinds of places that offer "Swim with the Dolphins" packages. But, I like both of my arms and legs, so I'll take my chances at seeing them from our room...although some binoculars might be helpful...I'm not complaining, though. We've already seen palm trees, so once we spy some pelicans, my mom's vacation will be complete. Florida doesn't usually disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! Have fun! And let your mom know that I, too, love pelicans...watching them fish is one of the funniest things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!

    (I'm just getting caught up on my blog reading...)

    ReplyDelete