Monday, October 26, 2009

Formula for my life

1 dog + 1 long-haired cat + 1 kid + 2 parents + 2 full-time jobs + 2 master's programs = 1 mom at the end of her rope + 1 disgusting house

As usual, it all gets done. Except for this blog. I've been Facebooking lately, which I'm kind of hooked on. I feel like a quasi-stalker when I go and look at my friends' pictures. Whatever, they post them!

So, November is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), and I made it last year. I posted every day. I need something else to do, so what the heck?! I'll give it a whirl. So, hold on to your hats!


Here are some adorable pictures of my kid to get you excited :) And when did Staley start to look like an old lady?! Look at those white eyebrows.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! One pregnant nauseous lady + 1 PhD = a disgusting house and no clean underwear.

    But hey - I'll try NaBloPoMo too next month! I get one more week to slack off, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph is so BIG!!!! What a handsome little man you have! Can't wait to read about your exciting adventures. - Robin

    ReplyDelete