You know, we do the best that we can...so...there.
I think that I've decided that both Matt and Joseph had H1N1. Joseph had a fever between 100 and 103.5 for five days...up and down, but never gone. He had a gross cough that complicated itself into croup. And, all he wanted to do was lay around and snuggle. Matt had a fever for four days, gross cough, chills, and body aches. So, I'm kind of hoping that's what it was since we can't manage to get in to Joseph's pediatrician for a flu shot. Hopefully I won't have to worry too much about it now.
And, I'm officially half way through my first master's class. I don't know what I was expecting, but this is a lot of work. I'm making it, and I think that I'm doing all right with it, it's just particularly stressful to try to keep up with all of my other responsibilities, and add student duties to the mix. Our house is just disgusting, and Matt is perpetually ticked off at me for being stressed out. So, I'm not sure if this was the best decision, but I'm going to persevere. I'm not getting any younger, and this is the only way that I'll earn more money as a teacher. I guess that we'll all just saddle up for another 2-3 years of this. Oh boy.