Friday, November 21, 2008

Again, again!

'K, let's try this again. What’s that they say about the best intentions?

So, to further clarify my frustrations: they are not directed at Matt and they are not because of Matt. While, periodically, Matt may contribute to a greater frustration (as does anyone that you live with and are married to), I am grateful for all of his efforts and appreciate that which he brings to our family. Geez.

And now for something completely different:

A guy at school sent out this link the other day, and after perusing it for a while, I decided that it was hysterical. So, I'm sharing. Please keep in mind that my moderately cynical, crass, and dry sense of humor is entirely normal. Here's a taste...you've got to go to the site for more.
And, I'm attempting my first knit sock where I actually have to turn a heel. It's nothing fancy and will make an ornament for someone when I'm done. But, it's greater purpose will be to give me the confidence to take on one for human-sized feet. I'm going to keep you all in suspense while I wait to post pictures of my recent knitting endeavors.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! A sock! (sniff) Such a big moment in a knitter's life...that first heel turn is like crack, I'm telling you...you'll never be the same...

    I love Demotivators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah- I had to read that Matt line more than once- but then I got that you didn't mean that he was angry or making you angry. I took as more of a "Thank goodness I am not alone in this world!" He's your person.

    ReplyDelete