Thursday, June 21, 2007

Congratulations!

I just want to put a big CONGRATULATIONS out there to my little brother, Max, and his FIANCEE, Miss Jackie!

They told us when they came home this summer that they'd been talking about getting engaged. Then they picked out a ring, and yesterday it became official! I think that it's even more fun since yesterday was also my parents' 37th wedding anniversary--congratulations to you two also! Here's to another 37 :)

I've got to say that I'm so excited and happy for Max and Jackie. Jackie is wonderful, and I'm so happy that we get to keep her! She fits well with the silliness that is often my family. They're planning on getting married after they graduate in 2009, so they'll have plenty of time to plan a lovely wedding before Max heads off to medical school.

We're all planning on going to the beach tomorrow, so maybe I'll get a picture of the happy couple (and the gorgeous ring).

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Max & Jackie!!!

    Weddings and babies...can it get any better?!?

    Miss you, M & A! One of these times...we need to plan a meet up in Chicago or something!

    ReplyDelete