Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Verdict is in!

Well, for those of you who have been waiting, like we have, the verdict is in on what kind of baby we're having:

IT'S A BOY!

Matt came to the ultrasound with me this morning (I'll get a picture up as soon as I can) and within 15 seconds the tech could tell that we had a little guy. Apparently he's not terribly modest :) So, we got to watch him cruise around in there and make measurements difficult for the tech. What a sweet little baby. We could see him open and close his mouth, move his arms around, make little baby fists, and count little baby toes. He seems to be growing absolutely normally (I guess he weighs about 10 oz now) and everything seems fine!

I'll post more once I get the picture in here...I'm going to go play Wii with Max while we wait to go see Jackie's sister Michayla be Sandra Dee in the Palace's production of Grease tonight. Break a leg, Michayla!

1 comment:

  1. yay that is so awesome, congrats!!

    I guess I'll see you tonight so I can tell you that again:)

    ReplyDelete