I could write so much about this last little trip that we went on, but I'm going to leave it at: Joseph is a wonder who never ceases to amaze and impress me and I am so proud of him!
- Turns out that the doctor thinks that he's got reflux too, so now we're taking baby [cherry flavored, that'll be $3 extra but at least your baby will take it now] Pepcid.
- We're up to: cereal, applesauce, and squash. Squash is our favorite.
- It was 58 degrees today and is supposed to be 90-something tomorrow--what?!
- Matt and I want a diesel VW after spending the last week in Max's--thanks for the "rental"!
- Nashua is [hopefully...cross your fingers] coming through for me on a part-time position for next year--phew.
- Things truly have found a way of working out for us so far this year and we count our blessings regularly.
- Friends and family far from NH have been in lots of my thoughts lately, so I hope that you're all doing well--drop a line (or comment) if you're catching this.
- Max takes the MCAT next Friday and is beginning his "blitzkrieg of studying" this week, so wish him smarts.
- Matt and I are going on our first post-baby "date" tomorrow--lunch and Indy! I can't wait!
- And, I can't wait to meet Miss Annika Lin--freshly home from China :) Check out this sweet face.