Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today?

Did something happen today? I don't mean to sound like a snot, but it just seems that every moment of every media venue has been denoted to the inauguration--it's a good thing that nothing else was happening in the world! I'm all for the man, I'm hopeful for the future, I'm proud to be a part of this, but, I'm concerned that the freakin' media will hinder his visions. Best intentions and all that...

Since I'm talking about the freakin' media: what's with the new chick on American Idol? She's obnoxious! And, when will my Tuesday (or was it Wednesday) night be complete with Chef Ramsay? I'm unabashedly addicted to Hell's Kitchen...

I took some cutie pics of Allergy Boy today, I'll post them (and ramblings from our meeting with the allergist today) sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. I also love how the Today show spent most of the morning taking about Michelle Obama's fashion. Now, don't get me wrong, I love fashion and I love the Obamas, but maybe, just maybe, we could talk about how this new guy plans on getting us out of a lot of the messes we're in? Seriously....
    Oh, and say hi to Allergy Boy for me! I like the new nickname - we should make some sort of cape for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hell's Kitchen... Chris and I are addicted... I want to eat at his restaurant, we should take a mommy day and go and eat there!

    ReplyDelete