Saturday, April 18, 2009

A moment in my cluttered mind

  • If it's called a "wood cleaner" why won't it take the jelly and dried on whatever-that-is off of my coffee table/dining room table?
  • Do you think that Obama would entertain legislature that provides funding for moms that work full time to get a housecleaner? Maybe there should be a pet requirement...minimum one dog and one cat...oh, good--I qualify!
  • Why is it that he can be playing perfectly nicely by himself, and then when he hears the keyboard clicking away, he must be the center of all attention? Joseph, that is...
  • Would anyone like a pug? Slightly used...if she doesn't stop barking, she's going to be a flatter pug...
  • If the thing with Obama doesn't work out, it's a darn good thing I have an Oreck. It makes me hate vacuuming less.
  • This is one of the reasons that I love my husband:
  • Do you think that Joseph will ever eat? We're on an "off" week.
  • When is it that you double their height to tell how tall they're going to be? If it's 2, I hope that he doesn't develop "short-man-syndrome"...
  • Thank goodness for...something...but I'm getting a margarita tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment