Monday, November 2, 2009

Camera and Mending

So, I found a cord for the camera and cleaned off all of the pictures. There are some cute ones from the beach this summer. And, there are some cute ones from a trip to Chicago. And, there are some cute ones from today. You get a handful of sand from this summer and two from the last two days.Thankfully, both of my boys are on the mend. Matt slept all day while my mom hung out with Joseph. I went to school and got some things in line if I should need to stay home later this week. I think that Joseph should be well enough to go back to school tomorrow, and Matt's probably going to take one more day. Phew.
This first picture was yesterday. This is pretty much how we spent our weekend.And then, today. Better? Why, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment