It seems that we've been constantly moving so that finding time to reflect on life hasn't happened too much. And, since complete thoughts rarely race through my mind, I'm presenting a list of things that I've experienced or considered lately:
- I've started making bread. Jackie and Ann turned me on to this idea of five-minute bread, and it is "delish," as Joseph says.
- Christmas was busy. We drove to Chicago to be with Matt's family, and we had a nice time.
- I finished one baby blanket just in time to consider three more and a quilt.
- I'm trying socks again. I know that I can do it, I just have to do it.
- I'm even finding moments to read. I read My Sister's Keeper while we were in Chicago, and I've picked up Flowers for Algernon recently.